- These Terms and Conditions (T&Cs) incorporate, and should be read together with, any Vendor’s and/or Agent’s T&Cs or regulations, which you can obtain from the point of purchase from the Official Agent.
- Purchasing a ticket or accepting a guest ticket for this event constitutes your acceptance of these T&C’s.
- Artists and billed attractions may be subject to change. The Promoters are not liable for the payment of any compensation or loss of money and/or expenses incurred.
- No trading allowed within the venue without the Promoters prior consent.
- Goods using unauthorised event logos and unauthorised professional recording equipment will be confiscated
- Do not buy tickets, wristbands or goods from unlawful street traders/touts. They are invalid. Invalid tickets are non-refundable.
- You give your express consent to your actual/ simulated likeness to be included for no fee within any audio or visual recording to be used in any media for any purpose at any time. This includes filming by An Garda Síochána or security staff which may be carried out for the security of customers and/or the prevention of crime.
- No unauthorised buses, coaches or trucks will be allowed on site.
- Refunds are only considered on major cancellation, substantial alteration or by special exception determined by the promoter
- Refunds should be obtained from the point of purchase, no later than 3 months after the event.
- A minimum of the face value of the ticket will be refunded.
- Refunds of booking fees per ticket are subject to the T&Cs of the point of sale.
- You must be aged 23 years or over to attend this event.
- You must be able to prove your age with valid identification if requested, failure to do so may result in being refused admission.
- Food and Drink will be available for purchase at the event. We will be operating the Challenge 23 Policy for all alcohol sales on site.
TICKETS AND WRISTBANDS
- Tickets are non-transferable and only valid when purchased from official agents of the promoter.
- Tickets for this event have a unique barcode which will be scanned upon entry and if found to be duplicated, either in error or fraudulent gain, only the first ticket scanned will be admitted, regardless of original ownership.
- Tickets/wristbands purchased from unauthorised sources will be rendered invalid and refused admission.
- There is no re-admission on day tickets or day wristbands. Once on site you cannot leave and re-enter.
- Tickets must be valid, presented in full, with stubs and not tampered with (in the event of accidental damage, refer to point of purchase prior to event). Tickets remain the property of Spirit of the City Festival.
- The promoter will not issue duplicate tickets for lost or stolen tickets.
- Tickets cannot be used as part of any marketing, media or sales promotion, without the prior written consent of the promoter.
- You are responsible for your ticket prior to entering the event.
- If you have obtained this ticket in breach of these Terms and/or if you breach any of these Terms, the ticket will be void and all the rights conferred on you will be void. If you seek to gain entry on a void ticket then we reserve the right to refuse you entry or eject you from the event and you might be liable to legal action for trespass. Void tickets are non-refundable.
- The Promoter reserves the right to evict a customer and/or refuse admission, without a refund.
- You may be body and/or bag searched at the entrances, on the site or when leaving. Any person who refuses to be searched by a steward or other person acting on the behalf of the Promoter will be refused admission or ejected from site.
- Any item(s), reasonably considered for use as a weapon, which may cause danger, offence or disruption to any other person, will be confiscated.
- Any person carrying illegal items or carrying out illegal activity will be given to the An Garda Síochána and refused entry.
- Anti-social behaviour may lead to eviction. Please act responsibly.
- Throwing gas, aerosol or similar canisters/containers onto fires is extremely dangerous and will lead to eviction.
- Glasses cannot be removed from site.
- The promoter is unable to accept any liability for personal or property damages, losses (including confiscations) or injuries sustained at this event – other than caused as a result of our negligence. Any personal property brought to the event is at your own risk.
- We may prosecute you if you cause damage to the Venue, the venue’s infrastructure, or cause harm to any other person at the Event and/or Venue.
- Banned from event – Smoke & Gas canisters, aerosols over 250ml, airhorns, fireworks, flares, glass, illegal substances, drugs, ‘legal highs’, laser equipment/pens, megaphones, nitrous oxide, sky or ‘chinese’ lanterns, sound systems, spray cans, tabards/high viz jackets, drones.
- Any amount of food, cigarettes and alcohol.
- Unauthorised professional photography or use of professional recording equipment is prohibited and zoom lenses, audio visual or cinematographic devices will not be permitted on site.
- Banned from the site – Cans, disposable BBQs, campsite stoves, umbrellas. No drink or alcohol can be brought into the site.
- Anyone resisting the confiscation of disallowed items or disregarding these conditions will face eviction.
- Under 23s are not permitted
FIRE AND SAFETY
- Fires are not permitted anywhere site. Anyone involved with starting a fire or throwing anything onto a fire will be evicted from site.
- The burning of plastics, furniture etc. is not permitted anywhere onsite.
- Smoking including electronic cigarettes is not permitted in enclosed public spaces or buildings including the Marquee.
- Excessive exposure to loud music may cause damage to your hearing.
- Pyrotechnics, lasers, smoke machines, strobe lighting/special effects may take place during some performances.
- The use of drones or similar equipment for any reason is strictly forbidden onsite without written permission from the promoter.
- The event is outdoors. You are strongly advised to bring appropriate clothing and footwear to protect against inclement weather.
- Please use the bins and recycling points provided on and off site.
- No animals, other than guide or hearing dogs, are permitted on site.
INFORMATION & NOTIFICATION
- For ticketing enquiries please contact: www.spiritofthecityfestival.ie
- For special needs ticketing enquiries please contact: www.spiritofthecityfestival.ie
- For non-ticketing related enquiries contact: www.spiritofthecityfestival.ie